Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Familiar Territory

Yesterday brought the first Lupron shot since the first part of May.  The first shot was a little tough to get right back into the groove!  I drew up the shot and danced around for the next 5 minutes trying to get myself ready.  I had to leave the kitchen and go watch the women's gymnastic team win the GOLD medal in the team event.  I told myself that if the women's team could pull together and get things done, then maybe I should just follow their example!  So, I went back to the kitchen and 1, 2, 3, and done!  Tonight was better and I only hesitated once. :)  I have a feeling that the next couple nights will be even better.  Pretty excited again to get things headed in the right direction.  The next milestone is my appointment next Thursday the 9th for some blood work to check my estradiol level as well as paying my 20% co-payment for the cost of the FET (frozen embryo transfer). 

Next update after the 9th - can't believe August has arrived already!

ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment