Saturday, July 20, 2013

Movin' and a Groovin'

The boys have been a movin' and a groovin' lately!  I am lop sided at times when they decide to pull a full on stretch out.  Just to the left side of my belly button bulges out and on my right side just below my ribs.  I'm pretty sure that there is a head there bulging by the ribs and that has become a tad bit uncomfortable!  I often find myself pushing on my ribs, which helps with the pressure!  Our next ultrasound is on Tuesday!  Super excited to see the boys again and I'm also curious about their positioning!  Our next Dr. appt. is on August 2nd.

I passed my glucose test at my last dr. appointment.  The drink wasn't terrible but also wasn't super delicious!  The worst part was the extreme sugar 'high' and the extreme sugar 'low'!  I found myself seeing the clock 'spin' at about 30 minutes into the test, sweating at about 45 minutes, and at about the 1 hour mark I was on the down hill slide! 

Today officially brings us to the 30 week mark and time is flying by!  C is making some progress on the boy's bedroom!  We now have 3 of 4 walls done with all new outlets and a light switch.  One wall left to finish up and then we'll start working on the angled parts of the ceiling.  Things are starting to come together which is good considering we only have 8 weeks left (38 weeks is the latest they'll let me go!).  I'm hoping that the boys brew for as long as possible as they will be healthier! 

The 4th Annual Jamison Fish Fry is still scheduled for August 31st!  Hope to see you all there!


Until next time,
Love Amber & "The Boys"

No comments:

Post a Comment