Sunday, March 17, 2013

First Appt - 1/2 Way to 2nd!

C and I went to our first appointment at Lakeview OB on 3/4/13.  The staff failed to mention to me on the phone when I made the appointment and when their nurse called back to ask me 30 million health questions, that I would need to provide a urine sample upon arrival!  Well, being as prepared as I could be for the appointment, I took care of that before I left work!  I gave 'er the all American college try, but I couldn't provide a sample... hah!  They provided me with a huge glass of water so I could leave a sample on the way out!  Note to self... come with a full bladder next time! 

The appointment went well.  Dr. Lehman just started talking about anything and everything, which was all informational.  She asked if we had any questions, but at that point I really didn't have much to ask!  I am sure that I'll come up with some good questions down the road.  Dr. said that we would have just had an ultrasound if the ultrasound tech had been there that day, but instead she attempted to hear the heartbeats with the doppler.  She was able to hear one heart beat if not both.  She said she thought she had heard one in the high 170's and the other in the low 180's, which is right on par with the last appointment on 2/21 we had at the fertility clinic.  She tried for quite a while to hear the heartbeats and said that the babies were movin' and a groovin' - making things tougher!

Our next appointment is on 4/1, and I'm not foolin' you all.  We can't wait to see our baby J's on the screen again as we'll be starved for over a month from the last time we saw them!

Waiting game is on again!

Until next time,
ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment