Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lookin' Good

Our 2nd ultrasound was last Thursday 2/21.  Everything looked wonderful on screen and the two heartbeats sounded strong @ 177 and 183 bpm.  I was happy and a little sad at the same time knowing that might be the last time I walk into Mid Iowa fertility and see that wonderful staff.  However, we're super happy that we're graduating away from the fertility clinic and onto the OB the recommended us to the clinic.  For now I'm still continuing on with the progesterone supplements and estradiol patches.

The two kiddos...!  I'm pretty sure they're smiling... Can you see that too...?



My next appointment with my OB doctor is on Monday, March 4th at 10:15.  I'm excited for the first visit with Dr. Lehman.  I am also looking forward to seeing the baby J's again!

Until next time,
ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment