Monday, April 1, 2013

14 Weeks +

Today brought our second appointment!  We were really excited to see the babies but unfortunately as much as I tried and tried to trick the doctor into giving me an ultrasound, we'll have to wait until the next appointment!  Dang!  The nurse used the Doppler and was able to hear both heartbeats.  One heartbeat was ~155 and the other was ~163.  The sound is so amazing, but I know that in a month the ultrasound will be even more amazing!  The next appointment is on April 30th at 9:15 am!  Until then you'll have to wait for updates!  Here's some photos C and I took in the past couple weeks.

This is the puzzle I had my Grandparents put together to find out we were expecting and expecting twins!

Announcement soon to be very much public!
9 Weeks - Ultrasound Photos from Mid-Iowa Fertility

14 Weeks!  Navel Oranges!

No comments:

Post a Comment