Sunday, November 25, 2012

Third Times a Charm

Hello all,

Saturday officially started our third times a charm attempt.  I'll have to contact Nicole at the clinic for our official calendar.  As always I am looking forward to getting my calendar.  I feel so much better when I have a plan of attack and know what is coming ahead.

I was having an internal battle with myself... My heart wanted to kick start this cycle with the progesterone pills and get things going, but something inside me said to just have patience and wait.  I think I finally have an understanding of the patience thing... I'm ready to just let things flow and happen as they will.  I am sure part of feeling this way is because I've been through just about everything once before, but I also am ready to just slow down and let things happen. 

I am also having another battle with myself... I am at an all time high in the weight category!  The past year has taken a mighty toll on my weight!  I have been slightly less motivated to move in general... whether that be to go outside and pull the weeds in the flower beds, get things done around the house, and go out to do errands.  I signed up for a membership to use the gym at work.  The monthly rates are really cheap compared to most gyms around the DSM area.  The facilities are nice and I am planning on using the gym before work.  I think that the gym will be fairly less occupied that early in the morning and I'll look less like a fool as I get started!  This girl is out of shape - yikes! 

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful thanksgiving with your families!  I am very very thankful for the friends and family who have supported and those that continue to support us on our journey.

Love,
ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment