Friday, November 30, 2012

Calendar and a Plan

I received our FET (frozen embryo transfer) calendar from Nicole this week!    I can't believe that we're almost into December - where has this year gone?!  From the looks of the calendar, our FET will be on Thursday, January 10th.

For the time being, my daily routine consists of taking a prenatal multi-vitamin, an extra vitamin D pill, a birth control pill, and a baby aspirin.  Sunday I will start taking Metronidazole (antibiotic) twice a day.  So for now I'm just a pill popper until I start the Lupron injections.

I managed to get my buns to the gym twice this week... I consider this a pretty big accomplishment!  I went on Monday and today.  I strolled out of bed by 4:00ish am to get ready to head to town by 4:30 - 4:45 ish.  I'm starting out slow by just doing a little walking on the treadmill.  Think I'll stick to this routine for a little while until I can work up to doing something else!  Both times I walked, my legs felt like jello when I stepped of the treadmill to get ready for work!

I am looking forward to the holiday's and attending more women's basketball games as I know this will keep me busy!  I also have a really busy next week at work!

Until next time, I'll be poppin' pills... what will you be doing?  :)

Love you,
ALJ

No comments:

Post a Comment