Sunday, October 20, 2013

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Boys will be boys!  I cannot believe almost a month has passed since my last update!  My is time flying fast!  They continue to keep my busy with multiple diaper changes, feedings, baths, bottle washing, pumping, etc!  At times I feel ultimately overwhelmed and under-matched with they 'gang' up on mom!  However, there are 2 second moments that bring me back to earth - one of them smiling, snoring, or looking around with their wide awake eyes! 

We've had a couple of firsts around here!  Mom and I took the boys out to the mall for the first time so I could get a hair cut.  I took the boys to get a couple 'newborn' pictures taken.  Both times I was quite tentative to go out in public with two kiddos!  However, they were champs at their first mall visit being very good for mom... maybe it's because she took them to Victoria's Secret?  The photo session was fun yet stressful to get two kiddos ready for the camera!  I can't wait to see the photos as I know they'll be amazing!

Well I have about 5 weeks left before I have to return to work and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that!  As I said before, being home alone during the day with the two kiddos can be overwhelming.  However, I do enjoy being able to pick them up to snuggle them at any time I want!  I will also have to start changing my routine in order to get to work on time!  Sure is nice to not have a schedule at the moment!  Getting ready to go places sure does take quite a bit more time than I ever imagined!

Here's some updated photos:

Alex - Left, Brodie - Right

Alex with Grandpa Kail

Brodie with his WubbaNub



No comments:

Post a Comment