Thursday, December 27, 2012

End of 2012!

Well time has come for an end of what will hopefully be a new beginning for the Jamison family!  2012 brought some really big highs and some really big lows.  I am hoping for a little less ups and downs in 2013.

Christmas brought a lot of fun times with family!  We kicked off the fun times at Corey's parents for some dinner, Christmas eve church service, and then a gift exchange in the evening.  Good times and laughter was had by all!  Christmas day C & I went to my grandparents house in Grimes.  We decided to change things up a bit for dinner.  We went with soup and sandwiches, along with some snackies!  After dinner brought another gift exchange.  I think the best gift of all was a kids camera that my cousin's little boy received.  The camera allowed you to add mustaches, hats, ice cream cones, and other misc. things to people's faces / heads once you took the picture!  This sure brought some giggles out from the crowd!  My parents and brother came to our house later in the evening and we had our own small family Christmas.  We lounged around our house on Wednesday and just had fun hanging out together.  Piglet (Max) really enjoyed all the visitors, and well his Christmas gifts...  Mom bought him a sock that was filled with a plastic bottle (which lasted all of 10 minutes - if that) and his favorite CHEETOS!!!

C & I (and Max) are going to go ice fishing up in northern Minnesota for a few days over the new year.  We'll get in a little rest and relaxation as well as some fun! 

Next doctor appointment is Thursday the 3rd.  I'll get my blood drawn, have a lining check ultrasound, sign our FET consent form, and pay our portion of the FET fees.  Fortunately, since we'll be in 2013 at that point, I'll be able to use my flex spending cash!

So far I've just been keeping up with my daily vitamins, patches, and nightly Lupron shot.  The shot will end on the 31st. and I'll continue on with the patches.  The dreaded progesterone IM shot will begin on the 5th....

See you all next year (after the 3rd) for the next update!  Hah! 

Much Love,
ALJ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment